Review the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) attached and answer the following:
1. What are the main sources of the government’s revenues, including those from both governmental and business-type activities?
2. How are revenues from property taxes accounted for, i.e., as a single amount, or in multiple categories? Identify the various categories and indicate the percentage breakdown (e.g., residential property taxes are 50 percent of the total property tax revenues).
3. Which of the entity’s governmental functions or activities had the greatest amount of directly identifiable revenues?
4. Does the report discuss the accounting basis for recognizing revenues?
5. Does the government’s government-wide statement of net position or governmental-fund balance sheet report “deferred revenue” (or deferred inflows of resources)? If so, what is the most likely reason this amount has been deferred?
6. What is the government’s property tax rate?
7. At what percentage of fair market value is real property assessed?
8. When are property taxes due? When do interest and penalties begin to accrue?
9. By what percentage did each of the three largest sources of tax revenue increase over the last ten years?
10. Did the government generate revenue from traffic fines? As best you can tell, are these revenues reported in the government-wide statements as program revenues (e.g., associated with police or public safety) or as general revenues?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more