As General Manager to conduct a management development/performance evaluation meeting with your Newly hired Operations Manager. (In Restaurant or Hotel)
Create a Presentation Powerpoint Slides (minimum 5 mins) coaching/providing guidance, highlighting the following 5 key topics.
1. Encourage the new manager to become more of a transformational leader, and discuss 3 ways to do so.
2. The new manager lacks the ability to hold staff accountable, shares 3 techniques to increase staff accountability.
3. The new manager needs to improve communication skills, recommend 3 specific ways to become a better communicator.
4. The new manager is still learning how to become organized, share 3 tips to help this manager with obtaining better organizational skills.
5. Lastly, be more relatable and share one of your stories on how you overcame a challenge in the past (what happened, what did you do, and what did you learn).
Does not need to be 10 pages, but at least 5 pages (at least one page for each topic) as the body part. Write entire speech lyrics as Note in the Powerpoint.
The attached file may help.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more