You must use PPT’s knowledge to answer. IT IS DUE 12/9 8:00AM.
1. This is an open-book, take-home exam. It is an individual assignment and should not be discussed in any way with others.
2. Your answers are not to exceed 1,800 words in total for the combined exam plus exhibits (if any). Please use 12-point, Times New Roman font, and double-space your answers. Number all pages. Clearly identify which question you are answering each time. All answers are to be written in English.
3. Read through the entire exam and articles and PPT before beginning to answer.
4. Think about the structure of your answer before you start writing it.
5. Answer each question separately and make sure the full answer is included in a single question. You may reference something from a previous answer rather than re-writing it (if needed), but do not answer all the questions in one large report.
6. Logistics for returning your answers:
a. HOW? Word Document file: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, numbered pages, no more than 1,800 words for the total document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more