The paper is written,just need a tutor with superior grammar and writing skills to review, refine and check to make sure it meets the requirements listed on the rubric. Also add additional information if needed or I may have skipped.
This assignment will help you draft Subsections B and C of Section V: Negotiation Tactics and Strategies of the final project, which is due in Module Ten. In your submission, address all of the following critical elements:
1. Define the contrast principle, its value in the negotiation setting, and how it can contribute to a win-win outcome.
2. Using the contrast principle, outline two potential negotiating tactics that you would recommend Sharon Slade use in the negotiation meeting with Alice Jones. The gambits should help reach an integrative (win-win) outcome. Include examples to illustrate each gambit.
3. Explain the value of each gambit to the negotiation process.
4. Provide the reasons why each gambit could increase the likelihood of a successful negotiation session. Include your thoughts on the importance of striving for a win-win outcome in any negotiation setting.
5. Reference at least three secondary sources that support your position.
For detailed instructions, please refer to the Module Eight Assignment Guidelines and Rubric document. Before submitting your assignment, be sure to check it against the grading rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more