: Midnight Sunday of Unit 2.
In this assignment you will describe the Standish Group and the CHAOS Report.
The requirements for the assignments are:
· Address the following questions:
1. What does the Standish group do and why?
2. What is the CHAOS Report?
3. What value does the Standish Group and the CHAOS Report provide to project management and IT projects? Provide examples.
4. How can this information help you after graduation when you are working a CIS job?
· The length must be a minimum of 1000 words, excluding the title and reference pages.
· You must use at least 2 sources. Use the Library and the Internet to search for resources.
· Cite all references using APA formatting.
· SafAssign will be used to check this assignment for plagiarism. Remember to paraphrase in your own words and do not copy directly.
· The paper must be APA-formatted as a Word document.
Refer to the next page for the grading rubric.
Students: Be sure to read the criteria, by which your paper/project will be evaluated, before you write, and again after you write.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more