Chapter 10 problems 1 and 5
1. This year, FCF, Inc., has earnings before interest and taxes of $10 million, depreciation expenses of $1 million, capital expenditures of $1.5 million, and has increased its net working capital by $500,000. If its tax rate is 35%, what is its free cash flow?
2. River Enterprises has $500 million in debt and 20 million shares of equity outstanding. Its excess cash reserves are $15 million. They are expected to generate $200 million in free cash flows next year with a growth rate of 2% per year in perpetuity. River Enterprises’ cost of equity capital is 12%. After analyzing the company, you believe that the growth rate should be 3% instead of 2%. How much higher (in dollars) would the price per share of stock be if you are right?
Chapter 15 problems 1, 9, and 13
1. You are finalizing a bank loan for $200,000 for your small business and the closing fees payable to the bank are 2% of the loan. After paying the fees, what will be the net amount of funds from the loan available to your business?
2. Your firm successfully issued new debt last year, but the debt carries covenants. Specifically, you can only pay dividends out of earnings made after the debt issue and you must maintain a minimum quick (acid-test) ratio ((current assets−inventory)/current liabilities) ((current assets−inventory)/current liabilities) of 1:1. Your net income this year was $70 million. Your cash is $10 million, your receivables are $8 million, and your inventory is $5 million. You have current liabilities of $19 million. What is the maximum dividend you could pay this year and still comply with your covenants?
3. You own a bond with a face value of $10,000 and a conversion ratio of 450. What is the conversion price?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more