1) Minimum 8 pages
Part 1: Minimum 2 pages
Part 2: Minimum 4 pages
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pharmacology
You must add at least 2 pages to the file “Part 1 Template”. To do this, you must take into account the document “Part 1 Feedback” and meet each of the criteria in red and add them in “Part1 template”
Part 2: Physiology
Topic: Case Study
See Part 2 Case Study
1. What is the transmission and pathophysiology of TB?
2. What are the clinical manifestations?
3. After considering this scenario, what are the primary identified medical concerns for this patient?
4. What are the primary psychosocial concerns?
5. What are the implications of the treatment regimen, as far as likelihood of compliance and outcomes? Search the Internet to research rates of patient compliance in treatment of TB, as well as drug resistant TB.
6. Identify the role of the community clinic in assisting patients, particularly undocumented patients, in covering the cost of TB treatment. What resources exist for TB treatment in community health centers around the United States? Compare the cost for treatment between, subsidized as it would be for a community health center, and unsubsidized.
7. What are the implications of TB for critical care and advanced practice nurses?
Part 3: Primary Care
A 29-year-old single, sexually active woman reporting that she is in a monogamous relationship, has experienced five attacks of acute cystitis in the past year, all characterized by dysuria, increased frequency, and urgency. Each case was diagnosed on the basis of the clinical picture and a laboratory finding of bacteriuria. The urine bacterial counts in these cases ranged from 104 to 106 organisms/ml. Lab tests indicated that the third and fourth infections were caused by Escherichia coli, while the fifth infection was caused by an enterococcus and the second infection was caused by Proteus mirabilis. Each infection responded to short-term treatment with trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole. The recurrences occurred at intervals of 3 weeks to 3 months following completion of antibiotic therapy. For the past two days, the woman has once again been experiencing dysuria, increased frequency, and urgency, so she goes to see her nurse practitioner provider. Her vital signs are T = 37.6°C, P = 100, R = 18, and BP = 110/75 mm Hg. Physical examination reveals a mild tenderness to palpation in the suprapubic area, but no other abnormalities. A bimanual pelvic examination reveals a normal-sized uterus and adnexae with no apparent adnexal tenderness. No vaginal discharge is noted. The cervix appears normal.
1. What is the differential diagnosis for this set of symptoms? What is your preliminary diagnosis?
2. What tests should you order to confirm your preliminary diagnosis?
3. What are the possible causes of recurrent lower UTIs? Which of these is most likely in this case?
4. When would you collaborate with other professionals and refer your patient to a specialist and why?
5. Please support with up-to-date evidence-based standard of care guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more