Learning Goal: I’m working on a communications question and need support to help me learn.
I expect at least 90 points. You should have a initial post and reply three students.
Watch this video and then respond to the following prompts:
Prompts (please respond writing a min. of 500 words in total):
(1) What are your overall thoughts of Saba Safdar’s TED Talk?
(2) Where do your views of culture come from? How do you know this? Think honestly and deeply about this question.
(3) What are a few of the reasons why foreigners view the culture of the United States differently than those born and raised within the United States?
For these next two questions, you will need to conduct additional research to find the answers. Be sure to cite your sources (include these references at the end of your document).
(4) What does individualism vs. collectivism mean? And, where does the United States rank on this cultural dimension?
(5) What are the pros and cons of individualism for the culture of the United States?
*Once you have posted to the discussion board please comment on at least 3 classmates’ posts. Since your classmates’ post will include responses to multiple questions you may choose which question you respond to. As always, please be respectful and open-minded with your responses.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more