Write an analytical summary of your learning outcomes from chapters 9 and 10. In addition to your analytical summary, address the following:
1. As a manager, discuss how you would use or have used the concepts presented in chapters 9 and 10.
2. Why might managers find a flexible-budget analysis more informative than static-budget analysis?
3. How might a manager gain insight into the causes of flexible-budget variances for direct materials, labor, and overhead? Provide at least one numerical example to support your thoughts.
1. Post your original discussion no later than day Sunday, October 20.Read and respond to at least 3 of your classmates’ posts. See the class syllabus for posting requirements.
2. Be sure to support your work with specific citations using APA format
3. Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings using one or more of the following ways:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more