In a 2-page paper, state the objection (or why there is not an objection and thus why the questions are proper) to the following questions asked in a trial.
3 peer reviewed/scholarly resources
The objection choices will be added as a document.
Each need to be answered with Objection, (state objection), followed by reason for objection. If no objection explain why it is valid.
1. “What did the defendant say when he put the gun in your face?”
2. “What did Mary tell you she saw?” (Mary is not a witness or defendant in the case.)
3. “Doctor, what do the records of your colleague say about how he treated the patient?” (Records have not been admitted in the case.)
4. “Do you believe what the defendant said to you?”
5. “Did the defendant tell you that he did this in self-defense?”
1. asked by the prosecutor
2.asked by the defense attorney
6. “Your Honor, On behalf of the defense we offer the defendant’s sworn statement to the police.”
7. “State offers the prior convictions of the defendant for felony driving while intoxicated”
1. In a murder trial where the defendant does not testify
2. In the punishment phase of a trial
3. To impeach and cross examine a testifying defendant
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more