Finish and submit your work this week on Case 8, Gitman Brothers, located on page 784 of your textbook (or click on this link: Gitman Brothers Case Study ): Remember to use APA formatting. An example of APA, References, and a case study example can be found on the link below.
Case Study Guidelines:
1) Type out the questions before answering them.
2) Use APA formatting, include a title page with a running head and page numbers, size 12 pt, Times New Roman font.
3) Include an introduction, body of paper with questions typed and answered, and a conclusion.
4) Be thorough in your responses. I am assessing your critical thinking skills. Remember that it takes a minimum of three sentences to form a paragraph.
5) Use in-text citations and include a reference page using more than one source to back up where you gathered the information.
6) Remember that when you use APA format you are presenting facts therefore, you must back up your responses with sources. * No first person should be utilized in the case study paper.
APA Examples, Reference Examples, and a Case Study Example are provided in the link below. Please review them and use them as a guide for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more