Learning Goal: I’m working on a nutrition project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
1. The Menu: Discuss how your menu portrays your philosophy and how it corresponds to your segment of the FS industry
2. Discuss how your target audience influenced your menu (in terms of offered items, style of service, etc)
– Target audience is college students ranging from ages 18+, the audience is also any race or religion
3. State and describe the type of menu you are using and why
-Type of Menu is Static menu (restaurant style)
4. Double spaced, 12 font, 1” margins
5. No spelling and grammatical errors in the text
– Will provide more information about menu items and ingredients
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more