The journal is based on Gita (The Holy book)
What, according to Krishna, is the proper mode of human action (karma)? How is the relationship between action (karma) and duty (dharma) discussed in this poem?
1. Journals must be saved in a Word document and attached to the link below
2. Journals must be formatted in MLA style
3. Each journal must be 600 – 800 words
4. The journals must be a response to the prompt about the assigned reading. The answers must be analytical and insightful.
5. Do NOT summarize the story.
6. Each journal must be written in good grammar
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more