Contains unread posts
Your corporation must meet the following criteria:
Your corporation may NOT:
1. Write the name of the corporation, the stock market where it is traded, and its ticker symbol in the Subject line when you respond to this posting and all other postings related to this project.
2. State why you want to study and prepare a financial analysis of your corporation.
3. Provide a direct link to your corporation’s SEC 10-K report for the most recent year. A direct link is a hyperlink that takes you directly to a website where the SEC 10-K report is located. For example, this is the direct link for the McCormick & Company 2020 10-K report.
The most direct route to finding the direct link is to use the SEC EDGAR System and search by Company name.
4. State your corporation’s position on the Fortune 500 List for the current year. Your chosen company must be ranked number 500 or higher.
5. Provide page numbers for all four required financial statements:
6. What financial statement is presented first? The income statement or the balance sheet is commonly first.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more