| Firewall // 1pt
From the csv, use the OS as the filter to complete the following tasks.
– Add each username and make sure to place it on the correct base dir. You can check the /etc/passwd to ensure it is correct.
roary001:x:1000:1000::/home/__OS__ /__COUNTRY__ /roary001:/bin/bash
– Each username must be part of the right primary group. See filter below
roary001:x:1000:1020::/home/__OS__ /__COUNTRY__ /roary001:/bin/bash
– Each home folder must contain the corresponding files. See filter below
– Add the right content to the about file.
* All text must be lower case
* Single space characters
* No extra characters at the end of the document
– Base directory = /home/mac/
– Primary group = color
$ ls /home/mac/canada/roary001/
$ cat /home/mac/canada/roary001/about
– Base directory = /home/windows/
– Primary group = fruits
$ ls /home/windows/mexico/roary002/
$ cat /home/windows/mexico/roary002/about
Ubuntu // 4pts
Install Apache on the server
$ apt-get install apache2
From the csv, use the permission as the filter to complete the following tasks.
– Create a base directory under the /var/www/html for each permission
→ /var/www/html/permission/ // all, create, delete, drop, execute, insert, select, update
– From the CSV, filter all users that match each permission and create a new directory for each month of the year for which your users were born.
fh7058,forrester,hochstein,m,august 9 1998,ghana,plum,bananas,mac,/bin/tcsh,execute
gm1513,greydon,merrick,m,september 21 1992,bahrain,medium_aquamarine,grapes,mac,/bin/csh,select
iw7165,iriana,weick,f,august 20 1987,cyprus,medium_purple,plums,windows,/bin/tcsh,select
– Inside of each folder above, create an index.html file and add all matching users data int the following order: country,color,fruits,os,shell,username,first,last,gender
→ cat /var/www/html/select/september/index.html
All scripts must be placed on the /root folder.
Scripts can not be executed prior to submission. This will cause issues.
Make sure to test your scripts before turning in the assignment.
* Ensure that all file references in your scripts are absolute paths.
* Keep in mind that to install apache2 on Fedora you need to use the command below. The folder structure for the web server is the same.
$ dnf install httpd.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more