The report comprise of a Project Brief document and 3 Appendices which will detail your plan to deliver a Music Festival or Food and Drink Festival.
An electronic copy of your coursework should be submitted online via Turnitin on Canvas to your named tutor. The coursework should not have your names but clearly provide your student ID number and word count with the module code clearly listed.
Students should use the following outline [TEMPLATE AND GUIDANCE AVAILABLE IN WEEK 2 CANVAS]:
1. .A Project Brief document of 2500 words which includes the following EIGHT sections:
o Project Definition
o Outline Business Case
o Customers Quality Expectations
o Acceptance Criteria
o Any Known Risks
o Outline Project Plan
o any evidence to demonstrate realistic examples e.g. typical costings, quotes, pricing, visuals
2. A fully developed project plan (Gantt Chart) in Microsoft Project that should show clearly the key stages, tasks, milestones and a critical path of the proposed project. When printed, the plan should be no larger than one double sided sheet of A3 paper (2 pages)
3. A risk assessment matrix (max 1 double sided sheet of A3 paper= 2 pages)
4. A stakeholder analysis matrix (max 1 double sided sheet of A3 paper= 2 pages)
Notes: Word Count: 2,500 +/- 10% (Any work submitted over the word/page count will not be marked.) The Project Brief should be no longer than 2500 words. The Project Plan (Gantt Chart), Risk Assessment Matrix and Stakeholder Analysis Matrix are appendices and are NOT included in the word count but have a maximum page limit. These appendices WILL be marked. You should upload 4 separate files to Canvas.
· The word count excludes the words used in any tables, charts or diagrams.
· References must use the Harvard referencing system.
· Your project can mix both music and food & drink.
Usage of real world examples is vital.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more